WL Sips is a secure multi-channel e-commerce payment solution that complies with the PCI DSS standard. It allows you to accept and manage payment transactions by taking into account business rules related to your activity (payment on despatch, deferred payment, recurring payment, payment in instalments, etc.).
The purpose of this document is to explain how to switch from Sips Office 1.0 components to the Sips Office 2.0 connector in easy migration mode.
Who does this document target
This document is intended for merchants having the WL Sips 1.0 offer.
For full details on the Sips Office 2.0 use, please refer to the Sips Office JSON integration guide.
Topics not covered in this document:
- This document only shows the migration to the Sips Office JSON 2.0 which is a connector recommended on Sips Office 2.0. If you want to use the SOAP version, please refer to the Sips Office SOAP integration guide.
Contacting the support
For any technical question or request for assistance, our services are available:
- by telephone at: +33 (0) 811 10 70 33
- by e-mail: email@example.com
In order to facilitate the processing of your requests, please provide your merchantId (15-digit number).
The Sips Office 2.0 assets
Contrary to the Sips Office 1.0, the Sips Office 2.0 no longer requires you to store files on your server for exchange.
Also, with the 2.0, only a request in JSON mode will be sent to the Sips Office 2.0 servers to make different payment processes (payment, cash management, wallet). No special components are needed to perform some types of operations.
What does change in WL Sips 2.0?
For the payment part:
- the new connection URL.
- the WL Sips certificate is replaced by a secret key.
You no longer install any files on your device, regardless of which WL Sips 2.0 interface you choose.
What you need to do
- Decide which Sips Office 2.0 connector to use (JSON, SOAP).
- Set up your Sips Office management requests by securing your new secret key.
- Use the customer test environment to test Sips Office 2.0 applications with an available login ID.
- Delete references to Sips Office 1.0 on your website (certificate, components, settings files, executable files).
Choosing the Sips Office 2.0 Connector
This document shows only the JSON connector (request sent to the WL Sips server in JSON mode).
If you want the payment server calls to be made in machine-to-machine mode with SOAP technology, please refer to the Sips Office SOAP document for setting up requests in this mode.
Test on the recipe environment
Beforehand, you must apply for the creation of a test shop. During this request, you have to specify the required services to test (payment, cash management, wallet). You can then test all the available operations. Please refer to the Integration guide document for setting up requests in this mode.
Removing references to Sips Office 1.0
When installing Sips Office 1.0, the following tree structure is created on the server:
Once the Sips Office 2.0 files have nothing more to do with this tree structure, you can completely delete the present files.